WhatsApp is the best platform to connect with friends and family members wherein users can send text messages, images, videos, contacts, documents, and other media. The app has a very easy interface which makes it more user-friendly than other cross-messaging applications. In the present time, the popular messaging app is run by Facebook which was acquired by Facebook in February 2014. We have noticed that the developers have released lots of new features ever since the application has been working under Facebook. The developers of WhatsApp had initially released this app for simple communication but now the app has added a lot of interesting features that can use for messaging. WhatsApp brings new features and updates from time to time in order to enhance the users’ experience.
Consecutive Voice Messages
It brings a new feature to the latest stable version, continues audio messages playback. Now you can send voice messages consecutively to the users, so you don’t have to press play on each message.
- Security fix for CVE-2019-3568.
- Consecutive Voice Messages will now play in sequence, so you don’t have to press play on each message
New Group Call
Updated on April 29, 2019:
- It’s now easier to start group voice and video calls. Just tap the call button in groups or select “New group call” when starting a new call in the calls tab. Group calls support up to 4 participants.
WhatsApp has provided a new feature to users called Picture-in-picture (PiP) mode which is available in the latest version of the WhatsApp. The new feature allows you to watch video content from any video providing channels within your chat window. If your friend sends you a video link from Youtube, Facebook, Instagram or any other way, so you will not be redirected to the external page.
Updated on Dec 14, 2018:
- When you receive a link to a video from places like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, you can now play it right within WhatsApp. With picture-in-picture, you can keep watching the video while you chat.
- You can now reply to a group message privately in your 1:1 chat. Tap and hold a message in a group chat and select ‘Reply privately’.
WhatsApp has introduced its much-awaited sticker feature for the Android and iOS users. It allows users to send special stickers within their chats to make their chatting more impressive and you can express your feelings in a better way as well. WhatsApp provides 12 different types of sticker packs that can be sent to our friends and family members, a new category has been added along with emojis and GIFs. To get more stickers, WhatsApp users can download third-party sticker apps on Android devices from the Google Play Store.
Updated on Dec 5, 2018:
- Introducing stickers! You can now download and send expressive stickers in chats. Tap the “emoji” icon while in a chat and then tap the “sticker” icon at the bottom to get started. You can also tap the “+” icon to download more sticker packs. If you’d like to create your own stickers for WhatsApp, visit whatsapp.com/stickers to get started.
- You can now swipe right on a message to reply.
We always recommend you to install the latest version of WhatsApp in your smartphone wherein you get the latest features of WhatsApp. We have also provided the latest APK file of WhatsApp for the Android smartphone that can be downloaded from our website. We will provide you the latest information about WhatsApp as soon as possible, so keep an eye on our website.